Saturday, April 25, 2009

The new website! www.joannabessey.com


Please check out the new website! I would like to make a few minor changes in the content that I provided, but other than that, it's complete and I love what my web designers (Evoke Interactive) have done! Check out the little ladybird/ladybug that loves to bug you and follow you around. And there's some fun "drawers" in the 'play list' with extra options in the showreel.
I also really like the unique way you can send me a postcard!
I hope you enjoy my "journal"!
www.joannabessey.com
Jo B.

At the Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, Florida

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:18 AM , Anonymous Ashleigh Natalia Zabresky said...

I really like the look of it, plus the ladybird itself is quite amusing.

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home