Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Malaysian Talents dot Com


Check out this hilarious new show by Douglas Lim online! Download the episodes for free on www.gua.com.my
OK, I didn't have a photo of the show from being on the set, but just check out the website. This photo is a recent one of Douglas and I in "Aladdin".
The humour is sort of a mixture between The Office and Extras but Malaysian style. The first episodes premieres on the 15th Jan. 2008 and I star in the season finale as a bitchier version of myself! There are two new episodes every week, starting on 15th Jan. and my episodes are number 19&20, so you'll be able to watch them about the week of the 18th of March. In the meantime catch a whole bunch of other stars and your favourite actors in this very funny series, in which everyone makes fun of themselves!

1 Comments:

At 2:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting...keep it up...I am so glad you had such a great time.Fisrt time I saw you in TV Show, Kopitiam..love it...Keep on smilin'..you look great

Best Regards,
Emir

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home