Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Boh Cameronian Arts Awards 2006



I've been nominated! Yay!
At the Boh Cameronian Arts Awards 2006 for "Best Actor in a Supporting Role" : Joanna Bessey for The Fastest Clock in the Universe, written by Philip Ridley, directed by Joe Hasham, presented by The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre.

It's nice and exciting to be nominated, especially after working hard on and enjoying this particular play. It also feels very encouraging after working professionally in theatre for the past 10 years!

Check out all the other nominations at kakiseni.com (but you have to register first, for free).

4 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger Kirk Rogers said...

Congraduations! Joanna you're the best. I think you should win all the awards! You have it all. Great job on your hard work and don't stop.

I love how we ran into each other in Los Angeles on 4/4/07 3rd floor. It was real nice to talk to you again. It has been way, way too long.

Kirk

 
At 4:05 AM , Blogger Matrixgal said...

Congrats Joanna and I will be anticipating to see you win. I hope you do because you deserve it after all this time. I never did see the other perfomers who were nominated though but they can win an award some other time. I have something to comment to Guitarideas. I just wanna say that I like to get a bit of a read of other ppls blogs and when I clicked on your name I couldn't access your profile and hence couldn't access your blog.

 
At 3:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice stuff here Joanna ... i especially like the photo layout ... wish i knew how to do it *sighs* ... congrats on everything ....

 
At 8:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home